Melt blown cloth (melt blown non-woven fabric) is a product made of high-melt index PP (polypropylene) composite non-woven fabric. It is the core material of the mask. The diameter of the spinneret fiber can reach 0.001 to 0.005 mm. There are many voids, fluffy structure, good wrinkle resistance, and unique capillary structure. Ultrafine fibers increase the number and surface area of fibers per unit area, so that the meltblown cloth has good filterability, shielding, heat insulation and oil absorption. . Its main uses include air filtration, acid-breaking liquid filtration, food hygiene filtration, industrial dust-proof mask production, etc. In addition, it can also be used as medical and sanitary products, industrial precision wipes, thermal insulation materials, oil-absorbing materials, battery separators, and imitation leather fabrics. and many more. Since the global outbreak of the new crown epidemic, the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council has requested relevant companies to accelerate the construction of production lines, put into production as soon as possible, and expand the supply of meltblown nonwovens in the market to provide protection for the prevention and control of the epidemic.
Common application areas of meltblown non-woven fabrics:
1. Application in the field of air purification: used in air purifiers, as a high-efficiency air filter element, and used for coarse and medium-efficiency air filtration with larger flow rates. It has the advantages of low resistance, high strength, excellent acid and alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, stable efficiency, long service life, and low price.
2. Application in the medical and health field: The dust-proof port made of melt-blown cloth has low breathing resistance, is not stuffy, and has a dust-proof efficiency of up to 99%. It is widely used in hospitals, food processing, mines, etc. that require dust and bacteria prevention In the workplace, the anti-inflammatory and analgesic film made by the product after special treatment has good air permeability, no toxic side effects, and easy to use. SMS products compounded with spunbond fabrics are widely used in the production of surgical clothing and other sanitary products. <br>
3. Liquid filter material and battery diaphragm: Polypropylene melt blown cloth is used to filter acidic and alkaline liquids, oil, etc. It has very good performance, has been regarded as a good diaphragm material by the battery industry at home and abroad, and has been widely used , Not only reduces the cost of the battery, simplifies the process, and greatly reduces the weight and volume of the battery.
4. Oil-absorbing materials and industrial wipes: various oil-absorbing materials made of polypropylene meltblown cloth, which can absorb oil up to 14-15 times their own weight, are widely used in environmental protection projects and oil-water separation projects. In addition, they are used in industrial production. , Can be used as a clean material for oil and dust. These applications give full play to the characteristics of polypropylene itself and the adsorption of ultrafine fibers made by meltblown.
5. Thermal insulation materials: The average diameter of meltblown fibers is between 0.5-5μm, and they are directly made into non-woven fabrics through random laying. Therefore, the specific surface area of meltblown fibers is large and the porosity is high. A large amount of air is stored in this structure. , Can effectively prevent heat loss, is an excellent filtering and insulation material. It is widely used in the production of clothing and various thermal insulation materials. Such as leather jackets, ski shirts, cold-proof clothes, cotton cloth, etc., it has the advantages of light weight, warmth, no moisture absorption, good air permeability, and no mildew.
Post time: Nov-25-2020