1. The surface mark of the electric wire tube, pay attention to whether the manufacturer name, du product model, and implementation standards indicated on the bai wire tube are consistent, and also prevent counterfeit products dao.
2. The appearance is not damaged, and there should be no crisp, thin hand feeling, no bubbles, scratches, and signs.
How to distinguish the pros and cons of PVC electrical wires?
1. Measure the wall thickness: to see if the specified wall thickness is reached, we should also pay attention to it. Some pipes are evacuated, with the wall thickness at both ends meeting the requirements, but the middle wall thickness is thinner and does not meet the requirements for use. cost.
2. Measure the length: to see if the specified length is reached, some manufacturers reduce the price by shortening the length. According to GB/T10002.1-2006, negative deviation is not allowed.
Look at gloss and color: products with good surface gloss and oiliness are high-quality products.
Weighing: Compare the weight of two pipes with the same diameter, wall thickness, and length. The calcium powder and impurities with the higher weight are added too much, and the material is impure and fails to meet the requirements.
If possible, you can use your foot to step on the edge of the PVC electric wire tube to see if it can be easily broken. Take the PVC electric wire tube and throw it to the ground. If the broken tube is a “high calcium sheet”, some manufacturers want to save money. Cost, increase profit, add excessive calcium powder in the pipe production, such PVC wire and pipe are cheap, but its hardness is much lower, fragile, it is substandard product. High-quality PVC electric wires and tubes can be crushed by kicking or even rolling with a car. Inferior PVC electric wires and tubes can be broken by kicking.
1. Inspection and test report: The inspection report of PVC electric wire and pipe should be obtained;
2. Technical indicators (according to GB/T10002.1-2006);
3. Vicat softening temperature ≥80℃;
4. Longitudinal shrinkage rate ≤5%;
5. There is no change on the dipping surface;
6. Drop weight impact test (0℃) TIR ≤5℅;
7. The hydraulic test is carried out in an environment of 20 degrees, the ring stress is 36MPa/38Mpa, and there is no rupture or leakage after 1 hour.
Post time: Nov-25-2020