(2) barrel: It is a metal cylinder, generally made of alloy steel or composite steel pipe lined with alloy steel that is heat-resistant, high-pressure-resistant, strong, wear-resistant, and corrosion-resistant. The barrel and the screw are matched to realize the crushing, softening, melting, plasticizing, exhaust and compaction of the plastic, and continuous and uniform delivery of the rubber material to the molding system. Generally, the length of the barrel is 15-30 times its diameter, so that the plastic is fully heated and plasticized as a principle.
(3) Hopper: The bottom of the hopper is equipped with a cut-off device to adjust and cut off the material flow. The side of the hopper is equipped with a sight hole and a calibration metering device.
(4) Machine head and mold: The machine head is composed of an alloy steel inner sleeve and a carbon steel outer sleeve. The machine head is equipped with a forming mold. The function of the machine head is to transform the rotating plastic melt into parallel linear motion, which is uniform and stable. Lead into the mold sleeve, and give the plastic the necessary molding pressure. The plastic is plasticized and compacted in the barrel, and flows into the molding die of the die through the neck of the die through the porous filter plate along a certain flow path. The die core and die sleeve are properly matched to form an annular gap with a decreasing cross-section, so that the plastic melt is in A continuous and dense tubular coating is formed around the core wire. In order to ensure that the plastic flow path in the die is reasonable and eliminate the dead angle of the accumulated plastic, a shunt sleeve is often installed. In order to eliminate pressure fluctuations during plastic extrusion, a pressure equalizing ring is also installed.
(5) The main machine barrel adopts electric heating, and water cooling automatically controls the barrel temperature. The screw core can be cooled by water (oil) to control the screw temperature. The machine head is equipped with a pressure sensor for testing the melting temperature and pressure.
The air-cooled die surface eagerly cutting, granulating auxiliary machine, and rotating blade are driven by AC motor, frequency conversion speed regulation; the dehydration drying system is composed of centrifugal dehydrator, drum vibrating screen, wind-blown storage bin and so on.
1. The single-screw granulator integrates conveying, feeding, extrusion, air-cooled hot pelletizing, and air-feed cooling to realize automatic continuous operation. Such a single-screw granulator has high production efficiency;
2. The single-screw granulator has internal mixing, feeding and extrusion sections. According to the customer's choice, electric heating, steam heating or hot oil circulation heating technology can be used. According to its temperature control requirements, the temperature requirements are also based on the different materials to be produced. Different.
3. The mixer adopts the technology of "four-sided synchronous wear-resistant mixing chamber", which has high efficiency, low energy consumption, sufficient plasticization and uniform dispersion;
4. The feeding device adopts the company's unique technology, which can assist the mixing of the mixed materials and force the feeding of the single screw extruder to improve the efficiency and quality of granulation;
5. Both the double cone screw and the single screw are driven by AC frequency conversion technology, which can adapt to various technological requirements;
6. The front of the machine head adopts a hydraulic quick screen changing device, which saves time and effort and is environmentally friendly;
7. The granulator adopts a rotary cutter head and a fine-tuning device for air-cooled hot granulation;
8. The cooling of pellets adopts cyclone separator conveying and drum cooler or disc vibrating screen;
9. The electric control system adopts PLC, visual interface and frequency conversion technology to realize full-process automatic control.